Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
My daughter fell in love with the office from the minute she walked in. The color on the walls are so calming. Office is very clean. The whole staff had smiles on their faces. Dr. Parsons is very sweet and made my daughter feel so comfortable. This was our first consultation. They are so flexible with their payment options. We loved it so much that we scheduled the following day to have her braces put on.
— Nancy D.