Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
Dr. Parsons and her staff have been unbelievably wonderful. My daughter loves her and loves going to her appointments, she gets her involved with her care and selection of her braces. The office is extremely accommodating and in emergencies they are fantastic!!! Love this office and the staff, they are gonthe extra mile for their patients. Love, love Parsons Orthodontics!!!
— Lesline G.