Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
I haven't even received my Invisalign trays yet but my visits so far have been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Parsons is extremely sweet and her staff is just as incredible! Dr. Parsons knew I didn't want braces because I knew they would make me feel self conscious and she did her absolute best to help me get approved for my Invisalign! I've never felt more welcomed by any other Dr.'s office before and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Parsons to anyone who needs orthodontic help. Her facility is spotless and the design of it is beautiful! 11 out of 10 would recommend her!!
— Gabriela C.