Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
Parson's Orthodontics is wonderful. We've had a great experience with them and our boys' teeth look fantastic. The office is state of the art and the staff is always friendly and efficient. Dr. Parsons is great with the kids and very informative and thorough with us so we know exactly where we are in the process. Highly recommend.
— John M.