Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
"I'm so happy I went to Dr. Parsons office! They were so helpful and patient with all my questions. They make you feel really comfortable, and it was an easy process to do Invisalign. Highly recommend going here if you are looking for an orthodontist."
— Gina G.