Foods To Avoid
- Chewy foods: bagels and hard rolls
- Crunchy foods: popcorn, ice, chips, pizza crust
- Sticky foods: caramels, gum
- Hard foods: nuts, candy
- Foods, you must bite into: corn on the cob, apples, carrots
- Chewing on hard things (for example, pens, pencils or fingernails) can damage the braces
Remember...Damaged braces will cause treatment to take longer!
View an informational video about foods to avoid
Clean office! Great staff! My daughter never complains about going to the orthodontist here. Very competitive prices. Dr. Parsons is great at making sure you understand what her plan is for treatment and everyone makes my daughter feel comfortable there. We are very happy and I highly recommend them!
— Nicole Mendenhall